Cities in Motion has just received a Free update to include the German city, Munich!
About the Game
Rendered in rich detail, four of the world’s greatest cities – Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam – await the steady hand of a planner to manage their transportation needs in Cities in Motion.
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras spanning from 1920 to 2020
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location’s bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
United States (US), Mexico, Australia
Northwest Territories (Canada)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Physical Products: Ships from Hong Kong
Virtual Products: Instant Download after payment
Delivered to your email address
All Products are Brand New and Non-Defective.
No Refund/Return Allowed. Refunds/Returns allowed only for defective items/products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All Digital/Downloadable products sold on this platform, eg video games, gift cards, virtual currency, software, ebooks, etc, cannot be returned or refunded.
Sales are final on all Digital/Downloadable products.
Only under unique circumstances/conditions are refunds or returns permitted.
UNIQUE CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OR REFUND.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item, eg Code, Serial #, Application, is INVALID.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item is not delivered.
Note: If the seller’s listing is eligible for Section H, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Section H™ vStore that are outlined on this page.
If you have any questions on how to request for a refund or return your digital item to us, utilize the Refund/RMA Return feature available in your account.