Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There’s a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- Throw chairs. Get your characters strong enough to throw large sofas.
- Most family friendly zombie apocalypse game on the market! Any gore explosion is in a cute style. We censor the word d*ngus once.
- Tell people to "Cool it."
- 2 player local same screen co-op where you control up to 4 characters!
United States (US), Mexico, Australia
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Physical Products: Ships from Hong Kong
Virtual Products: Instant Download after payment
Delivered to your email address
All Products are Brand New and Non-Defective.
No Refund/Return Allowed. Refunds/Returns allowed only for defective items/products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All Digital/Downloadable products sold on this platform, eg video games, gift cards, virtual currency, software, ebooks, etc, cannot be returned or refunded.
Sales are final on all Digital/Downloadable products.
Only under unique circumstances/conditions are refunds or returns permitted.
UNIQUE CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OR REFUND.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item, eg Code, Serial #, Application, is INVALID.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item is not delivered.
Note: If the seller’s listing is eligible for Section H, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Section H™ vStore that are outlined on this page.
If you have any questions on how to request for a refund or return your digital item to us, utilize the Refund/RMA Return feature available in your account.