In Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun, players will extend their journey and travel beyond the borders of Ehb to an all-new environment: the Aranoi Desert. On their search for a lost Legion hero, players will fight through hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long-lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith.
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: Treasures of the Sun will further power up players by raising Dungeon Siege III’s existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in Dungeon Siege III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
United States (US), Mexico, Australia
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Physical Products: Ships from Hong Kong
Virtual Products: Instant Download after payment
Delivered to your email address
All Products are Brand New and Non-Defective.
No Refund/Return Allowed. Refunds/Returns allowed only for defective items/products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All Digital/Downloadable products sold on this platform, eg video games, gift cards, virtual currency, software, ebooks, etc, cannot be returned or refunded.
Sales are final on all Digital/Downloadable products.
Only under unique circumstances/conditions are refunds or returns permitted.
UNIQUE CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OR REFUND.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item, eg Code, Serial #, Application, is INVALID.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item is not delivered.
Note: If the seller’s listing is eligible for Section H, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Section H™ vStore that are outlined on this page.
If you have any questions on how to request for a refund or return your digital item to us, utilize the Refund/RMA Return feature available in your account.