Husk is a down-to-earth survival-horror, about harm, pain and seeking forgiveness in Shivercliff, a town abandoned for unknown reasons.
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill or Twin Peaks.
It’s 1995, you’re Matthew Palmer and you’ve just woken up after a train crash. There’s nobody around you. Especially, there’s no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says:
Welcome to Shivercliﬀ.
- Down-to-earth storyline touching problems of violence and alcohol addiction
- Immersive narration
- 90’s climate with a lot of references
- Inspired by titles like Silent Hill or Alan Wake
- Different locations of Shivercliff town and its surroundings
- Different types of monsters and boss fights
- Classical survival horror
- Dedicated soundtrack created by Arkadiusz Reikowski
- 4-5 hours of gameplay
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
Instant Download after payment
Delivered to your email address
No Refund/Return Allowed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All Digital/Downloadable products sold on this platform, eg video games, gift cards, virtual currency, software, ebooks, etc, cannot be returned or refunded.
Sales are final on all Digital/Downloadable products.
Only under unique circumstances/conditions are refunds or returns permitted.
UNIQUE CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OR REFUND.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item, eg Code, Serial #, Application, is INVALID.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item is not delivered.
Note: If the seller’s listing is eligible for Section H, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Section H™ vStore that are outlined on this page.
If you have any questions on how to request for a refund or return your digital item to us, utilize the Refund/RMA Return feature available in your account.