Steam Big Picture Mode
About the Game
Proteus is a game about exploration and immersion in a dream-like island world where the soundtrack to your play is created by your surroundings. Played in first-person, the primary means of interaction is simply your presence in the world and how you observe it. The procedurally generated islands are home to creatures natural and imagined, tranquil valleys and ruins with magical properties.
- Meditative play: the responsive world and lack of any text or hints distils an essence of curious, investigative play, and rewards patience and immersion.
- Dynamic soundtrack composed by award-winning musician David Kanaga follows the mood of the world and will appeal to fans of Boards of Canada, Brian Eno.
- A distinctive 2D-but-3D graphical style with wild shifting palettes that sits somewhere between 8-bit videogames and early 20th century modernist painting.
- Islands are uniquely generated every time, and although it’s theoretically possible to see everything in one playthrough, no-one ever does.
- Built-in "postcard" function encodes world data into each screenshot, allowing islands and discoveries to be saved and shared.
United States (US), Mexico, Australia
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Physical Products: Ships from Hong Kong
Virtual Products: Instant Download after payment
Delivered to your email address
All Products are Brand New and Non-Defective.
No Refund/Return Allowed. Refunds/Returns allowed only for defective items/products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All Digital/Downloadable products sold on this platform, eg video games, gift cards, virtual currency, software, ebooks, etc, cannot be returned or refunded.
Sales are final on all Digital/Downloadable products.
Only under unique circumstances/conditions are refunds or returns permitted.
UNIQUE CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OR REFUND.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item, eg Code, Serial #, Application, is INVALID.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item is not delivered.
Note: If the seller’s listing is eligible for Section H, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Section H™ vStore that are outlined on this page.
If you have any questions on how to request for a refund or return your digital item to us, utilize the Refund/RMA Return feature available in your account.