Now available on MacOS (note: dedicated graphics card is *highly recommended* for the best experience)
“Stories Untold” is a narrative-driven experimental adventure game, that bends the genre into something completely unique. Combining a mix of classic text-adventure, point-and-click and more, 4 short stories are packaged together into a single mysterious anthology that has been described as “a fantastic, fascinating example of interactive visual storytelling” (Telegraph 5/5) and earning widespread critical acclaim since release.
The game pulls together 80s retro nostalgia, innovative and experimental genre-defying gameplay, and tense, phycological horror to create “one of the most fascinating and unique tales you can play this year” (GameSpew 9/10).
The first Episode “The House Abandon” is now available for free via a demo, to give you a glimpse of what is in store in the full game.
“Stories Untold” was developed by No Code, a Glasgow based ex-AAA development team headed up by Jon McKellan (Alien: Isolation) and Omar Khan.
– Four unique stories, with their own settings, gameplay and mechanics.
– Play mind-bending text adventures, process radio transmissions and conduct experiments on bizarre artifacts
– Gorgeous retro-aesthetic brings back vivid memories, or a glimpse into what was.
– Sublime synth-wave horror soundtrack, inspired by 80s horror soundtracks.
– Achievements to unlock, and narrative secrets to discover
– Genre-hopping: from psychological horror, to tense mystery and terrifying sci-fi; Stories Untold is truly “4 stories, 1 nightmare”.