Total War™: ATTILA – Blood & Burning
As the barbarians rise and the Huns are loosed upon the world, the Western Roman Empire staggers, pierced by a thousand blades. These are the end-times; the age of blood and fire!
Experience the horrors of the apocalypse with Blood & Burning for Total War: ATTILA. This pack adds blood-spurt effects, decapitations, limb-lops, disembowelment and more to the game. Disease-ridden soldiers can even be seen vomiting on the battlefield, adding to the ghastly realism.
Blood & Burning comprises:
• Gory new Campaign Map combat anims with blood-spatter, arm severance and decapitations.
• Ultraviolent Battlefield combat animations including limb-severance, decapitation and blood spurts.
• Soldiers in armies suffering from disease will vomit when idle on the battlefield.
• New burning and burn-to-death animations for both soldiers and civilians.
• New gore decals in battles depicting vomit, blood and bodily organs.
• New, blood-soaked versions of key animated event messages.
All Blood & Burning effects can be enabled or disabled in the Graphics Options menu.
United States (US), Mexico, Australia
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Physical Products: Ships from Hong Kong
Virtual Products: Instant Download after payment
Delivered to your email address
All Products are Brand New and Non-Defective.
No Refund/Return Allowed. Refunds/Returns allowed only for defective items/products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All Digital/Downloadable products sold on this platform, eg video games, gift cards, virtual currency, software, ebooks, etc, cannot be returned or refunded.
Sales are final on all Digital/Downloadable products.
Only under unique circumstances/conditions are refunds or returns permitted.
UNIQUE CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OR REFUND.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item, eg Code, Serial #, Application, is INVALID.
- Purchased Virtual/Download Item is not delivered.
Note: If the seller’s listing is eligible for Section H, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Section H™ vStore that are outlined on this page.
If you have any questions on how to request for a refund or return your digital item to us, utilize the Refund/RMA Return feature available in your account.